At Nobu Hotels the health and safety of our guests and team members is paramount. For over 25 years we have proudly served our guests the highest quality product in an exceptionally sanitary environment as you would only expect with raw fish headlining our menu.
We now find ourselves in a new world due to COVID-19. As we move forward and begin to welcome our guests and team members back to our hotels and restaurants, the journey will be further tailored with precautionary hygiene protocols directed by the local health organizations and government authorities within each of our destinations. You are our family, and we remain resolute in striving to continually provide to you our Nobu guest experience through our heartfelt kokoro service.
At Nobu Shoreditch we have implemented the following precautionary measures, in accordance with the UK Government and Public Health England:
- Staff will be thoroughly trained on a continuous basis on all Covid-19 protocols, including but not limited to daily operation, health, and sanitation, managing a potential reported case of the virus and social distancing requirements.
- Temperature checks will be carried out on arrival and departure daily for all staff.
- All staff will wear masks and gloves – subject to government guidelines.
Guest Service Protocols
- Keys will be pre-cut and sanitized before being given to guests
- Pre-arrival contact to capture housekeeping preferences (whether a guest wants service/wants turndown and at what time) to minimise contact whilst in house.
- Pre-arrival contact – collecting all necessary guest information which would otherwise need to be provided by guests during registration as well as estimated arrival time to manage the flow of the lobby and guest journey into the hotel.
- Sanitization of guest’s luggage on arrival to the hotel.
- Digital jogging routes will be made available to guests who would prefer to run outside rather than go to the gym.
- Contactless check out procedure; guest folios will be emailed overnight to guests so they can review charges (and contact FD by phone if there are any questions); a key box will be available for guests to drop their keys into on their way out as opposed to approaching Reception; the bill will be closed and folios sent by email.
- Digital magazines and newspapers are now available for all in-house guests to download onto their device.
- Electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist have been added to our daily cleaning procedures.
- Public areas, for example, lobby, lifts, and restaurants are continuously cleaned with Virocidial Cleaning fluid and Titan Sanitizers.
- Free standing contactless sanitizing stations will be available throughout the public areas.
- Guest rooms will be left vacant for a minimum of 48 hours following guest check-out.
- Virocidial Cleaning fluid and Titan Sanitizers is used to clean all guest rooms.
- Guest room carpets and soft furnishings including couches are steamed cleaned (180 degrees) following each guest stay.
- All bedding is laundered according to government guidelines at a very high temperature including toppers and pillow protectors.
- Mini-Bar items have been removed and a personalized bar is available to stock the bar according to the guest’s request, with all items sanitized.
- Daily housekeeping of guest bedrooms and evening turndown service will be offered at our guests’ discretion.
- Complimentary amenity kits, including hand sanitizers, face mask, and antibacterial wipes will be available for all registered guests in-house.
Signage and movement throughout the hotel
- Lift access will be limited according to local social distancing guidelines and will be signed accordingly.
- Hotel entry and exit are delineated for a safer flow and movement of guests.
Food and Beverage
- In-room dining menus displayed on your TV and delivered to your door to avoid contact.
- A grab-and-go breakfast option will be offered in addition to our normal breakfast offering.
- Restaurant dining capacity has been reduced to facilitate social distancing requirements and regulations.
- Restaurant menus are one-time use only and are also available via your personal smart device using a QR code.
Events and Banqueting
- Capacity reduced in all event space to support social distancing.
- All shared equipment and amenities will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Extra space will be added between tables, chairs, conference attendees and break areas.
- Outside terrace will be used for break areas where possible.
- All events rooms will have additional sanitizing stations added.
- Pens and writing pads will be available on request and sanitized before use.
- We will be using a linen-less set up where possible.
- All event spaces will be deep cleaned after each event using the new electrostatic sprayer with disinfecting mist.
Spa and Fitness Centre
- Capacity reduced in fitness center to support social distancing.
- Additional sanitization station will be added to fitness center.
- The steam room will be closed for the foreseeable future.
- The spa will operate on pre-booked treatments only and will follow all government guidelines in place at that time.
We have also ensured that our reservation and cancellation policies remain flexible and risk-free during this situation. Should you require further assistance please contact We have also ensured that our reservation and cancellation policies remain flexible and risk-free during this situation. Should you require further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We greatly appreciate your desire to travel and look forward to welcoming you soon to our hotel.