An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotels first European hotel, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch. We are seeking a Sales & Events Manager to join our team to re-open and relaunch Nobu Hotel Shoreditch.
Located on Willow Street in the Shoreditch area of London, the hotel features 164 rooms including 8 signature suites, an incredible rooftop penthouse suite, a Nobu restaurant with outdoor courtyard, an all day Nami Bar, a Nobu Café and a Nobu Spa. Additionally, the property boasts 350 square metres of private event space.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- To reopen and relaunch Nobu Hotel Shoreditch as an iconic London destination following a year long closure
- As Sales and Events Manager you will be responsible from the first contact from the customer through to proposal, site inspections and conversion with a keen attention to maximizing revenue
- This role incorporates sales for all hotel segments, from corporate to events and will initially involve some aspects of event planning as business continues to grow
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail for the quality planning and acquiring of business to ensure exceptional guest experiences driven by knowledge of the market and those that shape it
- Respond to and qualify telephone and e-mail enquiries for groups and events within the company guidelines
- Follow up with personalised written proposal documenting event details, rates, option date in line with hotel strategy
- Using negotiation skills, pricing and confirm business to meet overall budgeted sales and profit targets
- Seek and contact new potential clients
- Attends weekly sales meetings, training programs, and other meetings as designated
- Promote seasonal packages and any promotion to appropriate contacts
- Organise and participate in familiarisation visits and entertain as and when required
- Conduct on-site inspections for existing or prospective clients
- Provide feedback and market information on changing market conditions, including trends on the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone, reading material and interaction with competitive hotel staff
- Assist with the recruitment process for Sales team members
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
In return we offer a very competitive package that includes:
- Company discount
- 28 days annual leave
- Meals on duty
- Company pension scheme
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
To apply please submit your CV here.